Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, December 6, 2008

Olivia's post

When I was younger my grandma was in and out of the hospital and nursing homes. I wold always visit at least once a week, maybe even more. Sometimes she would have a room mate and I would bring candy, puzzles and flowers to keep them entertained. I would always water the flowers and do puzzles and cross-words with them. During February last year my mom got a call saying that my grandma had, had a heart attack. I was really afraid and I couldn't do any of my homework. Eventually though my mom came home with my cousin and my uncle to say that she had passed. We cried a lot and I remember taking out all the stuffed animals that she had given me or reminded me of her. My sister slept with me that and my mom was just in shock for the next two weeks so I tried to keep everything in line for her.

No comments: