Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tristan's Post!

I have just recently witnessed many help those less fortunate by attending a play put on by Bill Pere and the L.U.N.C.H (Local United Network to Combat Hunger) ensemble. I was in the play, and I have to say, it was all fun and games until we sing the songs about people going hungry. At some points, despite the fact that I was wearing a broiling hot and stuffy ape suit, the songs sent chills down my spine. I thought it was great that so many people attended the event, and I am happy to say that Kimo and Parker (and my man Adam) came, and paid for tickets. I had lots of fun performing, but I also thought of people who are in need, and those two feelings combined were very meaningful to me.

No comments: