Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, December 15, 2008

Ty's post

I mainly find myself regretting small meaningless things like being just off the answer to a problem when yet it was something close. However, I do regret things like not bonding with people when I first came to Pine Point and should have started making friends as soon as I could but its now that I'm becoming friends with a lot of people and now its the end of my time at Pine Point. I wish that I was making lots of friends back when I was in fifth grade because now I would have bonded more with everyone. (This is making me sad thinking back on all the years we all spent together as a class :( )

No comments: