Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Sarah's Post=]

Whenever I want to get away from everything and just sit down and relax, I always subside to my bed. On my bed I listen to music (which helps me vent out certain feelings), go on the internet and talk on the phone with friends. All of these activities help calm myself and keep me centered. A literal island that I enjoy going to would be Jamaica. Jamaica is so warm and is filled with kind and loving people. It's a wonderful place to "chill" and a place to get away from all of the stressing events back at home.

No comments: