Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kimo's Post

I'd like to think that I would be able to survive without any of my unappreciated abilities. Without sight, I could still survive, though it would be painful to live without seeing all the wonders of the world. Without my arms or legs, I could still function "normally." But I'd never be able to play music, or to dance to m favorite song. My smell, My hearing, my tastes, all bring me back to childhood memories only remembered through these nostalgic experiences. Without an of these, a part of my childhood would die. I simply do not want to be crippled. I do not want to feel the jealousy at everyone I meet, to think why don't I have what they have. But life is unpredictable, and I never know if the next turn around the bend can bring devastation to my life. Sure, I could function without any of these, but do live like that would be to live without a soul.

No comments: