Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 26, 2009

Ceilie's Post

This past week I especially felt confined and restricted. During Exam Week I had to stay absolutely focused on my schoolwork, trapped in a bubble of painstaking effort and solitude as I studied for my final exams. I couldn't waste time dawdling with unimportant things and had to work solely on my studies. I also felt trapped as we were in the classrooms taking the tests. We were all in our own worlds, trying to answer each of these questions correctly with no way to get out of it. Two hours were spent sitting, typing, writing, thinking and all we could do was work to pass the time. 

No comments: