Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Kyle's Post

A place where I can really relax and forget about all the stress in my life is at my parents beach house a.k.a. "The BH." This is one of my treasured places because every summer we have all of the family come and stay for a week in the many rooms in the house. This may seem a little bit hectic, but whats better than a huge family reunion during summer when you don't have to worry about school. I can have a great time with all of my family and after they leave I can mull over the good memories with some lemonade and a good book while sitting out on the balcony watching the waves. Even long after my relatives have left I don't get bored, I enjoy the peace and quiet that being solitary can grant you. Usually I'm very jumpy and hate to stay in one place for long, but its nice to know that I have one place in my life where I can take it slow and just enjoy life as it passes me by.

No comments: