Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Caroline's post

Every summer throughout the past 15 years I have summered in Maine. We go to a small island called North Haven. This island is completely unknown, and free from worries, drama, and stress. While on North Haven, we spend our days boating, tubing, picnicking, waterskiing, sailing, playing tennis, and with our friends and family. My mom spent all her summers on this island as a child, just like me. The entire family thinks of this island as an escape, except for my dad who thinks of it as a month with the in-laws. I cannot imagine my life without this island.

No comments: