Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Scarlet's Island

A place where I can always relax and forget about anything and everything is a lighthouse. This certain lighthouse, also known as the East Chop lighthouse, is located on Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. From Camp Runamuck you can walk or ride your bike to the lighthouse in one minute or less. The lighthouse is on probably the highest point on the island and it looks over the deep blue Atlantic. When I am on Martha's Vineyard I can find myself at least once a day near my lighthouse. Whether I'm watching the sunset, sunrise, the waves crashing on the rocks below or running around the lighthouse chasing my younger sister my mind is clear of any worries. The drama and annoyances float into the endless blue sky above and I am 100%, completely and utterly free.

No comments: