Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, January 26, 2009

Kyle's Post

There is a re-occurrence of times when I feel confined.  These are influenced by my stress with schoolwork, family issues, or my social life.  I feel that when I am stressed I am enclosed by strong bars of invisible worry that laugh and mock me when I try to break free of them.  When I am stressed its usually not because of something someone said or did, its not caused by some event from the past.  My stress usually comes from an event that will take place, something in the future.  That event is kind of like an unknown force that watches me until I get close enough for it to jump in front of me and block my path.  But I usually gain my freedom by keeping in mind that no matter what happens I will still be moving ahead and the problem will be solved.

No comments: