Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sarah's Post=]/

Whenever I'm with my best  friends, I feel confined, but in a good way. I can never stop laughing, and I feel like I'm trapped in a bubble of happiness. This bubble pops and pops a little bit more every time my friend makes me laugh, and once it bursts, I really feel trapped and sometimes cannot even catch my breath. This kind of confinement comes at rare times, and when it does, I feel on top of the world.

No comments: