Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wendell's Post

A time when I have felt confined is when I was on a Double Black Diamond trail at Killington Ski Resort. It was taking me a while to make my way down the trail because of the steepness. As went to make a turn I caught my edge and went flipping down the trail, gaining speed every second. This was a terrifying moment of confined. There was no way that I could get out of the flips. It felt like a sense of claustrophobia that I couldn't escape from. Luckily, my brother had been waiting at the bottom of the trail and was able to stop me from going off a cliff. 

No comments: