Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tristan's Post!!

I concur with Julie, I would probably be able to survive fine without my eyes, but the world is so beautiful, and so full of things to explore. I can't appreciate the beauty of an Orchid if I can only feel it, I can't feel the vibrant colors of a spectacular sunset, and most of all, I can't truly appreciate people without seeing them. I would not be able to stand not knowing what people look like. So many people spend so much of their life trying to make themselves pleasant to look at, and this would be a waste of time if I couldn't see them. I have an imagination, and I would be able to use it if I couldn't see, but I can still imagine, almost better if there are things to base those thoughts off of.

No comments: