Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Caroline's Post

I have always known who I am, but I do not fully understand who Caroline Burlingham is as a whole. I know my name, date of birth, school, and all the facts, but no one truly know the real me, including myself. I think that it take a lot of time, effort, and work to discover who you really are. As Mr. Salsich has told us, you can ask the same questions year after year and never get an answer. People have to look for answers in life when they don’t reveal themselves. I may never know who I really am, but I will always know who I want to be. This, in my opinion is the real question.

No comments: