Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kyle's Magic

Kyle Sebastian
Professor H. Salsich
English 9
10 February 2009

People Portray My Magic:
An essay on what is magical in my life.

The people in my life are also the magic in my life. My friends are the people who keep my life interesting and worth exploring. They always keep me on my toes with their crazy personas. Each and everyone one of them has something to contribute to make my days full of magic and wonder. My family are the people that make sure I'm true to myself and that I live my life to the fullest. They don't let me miss opportunities no matter how small or insignificant they may seem. I remember a time when I said "but I don't want to go to a private school" and yet here I am twelve years later with the same friends, the same teachers, in the same school. Even total strangers are people that bring magic to my daily life. Even a wave or a small "hello" from someone I don't know can make my day full of happiness and magic. Even a small act of unaldultered kindness from a stranger can instantly brighten my day. Magic comes from the people that surround me in day to day life and without them I don't know how I would live.

No comments: