Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lydia's Post

I used to think I knew exactly who I was. Last year was an amazing year: I got to know people I had never talked to before, I became closer with my existing friends, and had an all-around wonderful year. If you spoke to me then, I would probably tell you I knew exactly who I was. I would say that I was comfortable with myself and my flaws, that I loved my friends and family, and all about my hopes for the future. Looking back, I am still that person, but I am also a thousand other things. When I look at myself, I see someone who is quiet, loud, annoying, calm, outgoing, shy, secretive, friendly, open, short, and so many other things. How can I know who I am if who I think I am keeps changing?

No comments: