Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who I am

I hate to sound repetitive by agreeing with everyone else how we don't know who we are, so I simply won't. I think the best way to describe myself is, "I am not you." We have all these labels for people, be them social status of jock, geek, psychotic, but even further is our names, serial codes that aren't even our preference. Maybe I wanted to be David. I'm not sure. But I do know that my label slapped onto my back says "KIMO GRAY: HANDEL WITH CAUTION." I'm an obnoxious, incongruous, equilibrating, dumb genius who's an aspiring virtuoso with his head in the clouds. Is that you? No. I didn't think so. Good day.

No comments: