Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ty's paragraph

Ty LeVarge
Mr. Hamilton Salsich
English 02
February 10, 2009

Magic is everywhere
A paragraph oh the magic that I have experienced in my life

I have seen several types of magic, from disappearances to inspiring moments; I have seen random magic, and I have seen powerful magic, and I have seen physical and mental magic. Random magic can be things such as a bird disappearing into a cat’s mouth. This is random magic that happened with my aunt’s dog and a normal looking cardinal. This may not include a cat but the dog had made the bird disappear out of thin air. Another that has worked its magic is the time when I first came to this school. I knew that Pine Point was the place of where great magic tricks were born such as making great friends that care about you. Pine Point is a site of where magic was born and created for others to spread. The final impact of magic is my friends. My friends generate magic that has physical and abstract properties. They are an essential part of how I am able to remain happy and content with myself. These are not only magic moments and people in my life but also memories that I will treasure for eternity.

No comments: