Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anna's Post

Life requires courage. As Scarlet so rightly said, it takes strength to make your way out of bed each morning. Like food or water or the air that fills our lungs, courage is essential for a fulfilled life. I run the risk of rejection as I give my heart to the people I care for. It takes courage to love. I use my courage to imagine, letting my mind glide along the gilded passageways of the unknown without the fear of falling. I use courage to be honest with myself, facing the cold hard truths that life throws like bullets. In many ways, happiness requires bravery. I have to courage to smile.

No comments: