Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tristan's Post!

I don't need courage to rappel off of cliffs. I don't need courage to have myself thrown off of a giant pile of sand with only a glider to save me. I don't need courage to ride a mountain bike through a part of the trail known only as "The Grand Canmyon" (It's supposed to be spelled 'Canmyon'.) I need courage to get up twice a week and purposefully embarrass myself to get people to come to the rock climbing club. I need courage to eat a banana on stage while dancing to Soulja Boy in front of seventy girls expecting something ghetto. The point being, that I like to try to make people laugh (it doesn't always work...). One occupational hazard of trying to do this, is that I will often get the "awkward silence" rather than the "roaring applause". Fortunately, I have friends that I find everything that they do funny, and they (hopefully) find everything that I do funny (Parker, I'm looking at YOU).

No comments: