Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Friday, April 10, 2009

Anna's Post

Ever since I can remember, I have looked up to my big sister with envy and appreciation. I was about ten when I realized, to my dismay, how very different her and I are as people. However, over the years, I have realized that these opposite qualities allow us to compliment one another. Her tall, elegant features look nice with my smaller ones. Her honest, fun loving personality goes well with my spontaneous ideas of life. Sometimes Darcey acts as a mother, protecting and guiding me. Other times Darcey is simply my friend. someone to laugh with and talk to. On occasion, I am the older sister as opposed to her. Our positions seem to be on a constant rotation, and the ten-year gap between us grows smaller and smaller with every passing day. We have different plans for what we wish to accomplish in life, but wherever I may go, I have no doubt that she will stay by my side. Over the years, Darcey never fails to surprise me, but at the end of the day, i am the same little girl i was all those years ago, looking up to her beautiful blonde hair with envy and appreciation. I am proud to be her little sister.

No comments: