Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kyle's Post

My siblings are sometimes annoying, sometimes infuriating, and sometimes I just want to obliterate them.  However, they are ALWAYS passionate about what they believe in, they always care about their loved ones, and they always look out for me, no matter how much they try to deny it.  Of course we've fought and of course we've said things that we don't mean to each other after all we are siblings, but we've also worked together and we've also uplifted each other with our words.  My siblings are essential I need them to see life clearly.  They are both the dark and light that make up my vision.  They are the colors and hues that help me distinguish things from each other and I will always love them no matter how much I want to obliterate them.

No comments: