Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 20, 2009

carolines post

Like Scarlet, I have seen many girls cry who are not afraid, but never any boys. I have seen boys cry and feel humiliated. They asked me not to tell anyone and I almost felt sorry for him. I don't think people should be afraid of something as simple as crying. On the other hand, I have seen men cry and not feel ashamed. I think the fear comes and goes depending on the reason for crying.

No comments: