Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Hannah's Post

In my short two years of being a teenager and dealing with many sad more intense situations, I have never been ashamed to cry. The girls I am friends with aren't ashamed to hide their feelings either. I find that when you cry, you release more stress and it's simply part of being a healthy human being. As for men, I think it's really sad that they can't share their feelings and release whatever is inside. One example would be when I was at Scarlet's house with a couple of friends and one of my male friends slipped and fell on the gravel driveway. You could tell that this boy was in pain due to the bloody scratches going up and down his legs but there was no way he was going to cry. Instead, he just got up and walked it off even though the pain was clearly visible in his face. I hope that as the boys and even some girls grow up they can realize how important it is to show your feelings whether it is crying in your bedroom alone or crying to a friend.

No comments: