Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Olivia's Post

I feel like guys are "competing" to see who can be the most manliest.I get it that they deal with their emotions a different way, but your not proving yourself to anyone acting all oooooooo I don't cry. Do they think that the girls are supposed to cry and thats why they have men for a shoulder to lean on. Well girls are there when a "man" cries too. I actually like it when I see guys cry. It actually shows they have some sort of emotion and aren't afraid to show their feelings. I find adorable actually.

No comments: