Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ceilie's Post

My house is often very hectic. The calendar's always filled with endless appointments and the phone is ringing off the hook. Sometimes when things just get too crazy with our colliding schedules, I lay low for the day. When I know my mom is running around, dropping on kid off and picking one up from various locations, I spend the day at home, hanging around the house and catching up on relaxation time. Even if I need a ride to a friend's house or something at the store, I take my needs and keep them to myself, while my family can fulfill their own. Although it is sort of disappointing to have my needs on the back burner of obligations, I think about all the times someone has had to do it or me.

No comments: