Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Eleanor's Post

As many people with brothers would say, my brother is one of the strangest people ever. He is crazy, immature, annoying, but also one of my favourite people to be around. Throughout the nine years 'buzz', our nickname for him, has been in my life, I know that he regulary fails at staying up all night, he likes building tents out of blankets and cushions, and then labelling what each section of the tent is named. I know that he comes up with stupids comebacks, and that the day we moved to America he thought the plane ride was just a drive to our local grocery store. I know that he thinks its hilarious to burp into someones ear, and it's dificult to sleep unless the tumble dryer is on. And as weird as I sometimes find my brother, I love him, and the times that he is fairly normal, we're best friends. I know that next year I will miss him alot.

No comments: