Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Julie's Post

My sister and I have been through a lot together and I cannot imagine life without her. We do everything together and I hope that never changes. The hard things we have had to deal with in the past have brought us closer and I can honestly say that she is not an annoying obnoxious little sister. Her presence only makes me want to laugh and smile. She’s my very own Lebron James, she’s the girl who cares about others before herself, she’s the girl who can stare at my face for 20 minutes and think it’s so funny, but best of all, she’s the girl who I’m proud to call my sister. She is a big part of me and I hope it can stay that way forever :).

No comments: