Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Olivia's Post

My sister and I have a very good relationship. People say that siblings close in age are bound to fight more, but I don't find this true. We talk a lot and have a lot of jokes between each other and one of our friends. Although sometimes she does call me freak, a not so nice versoin of mentally challenged, and comments on my clothes, saying that they are stupid. She is mostly just a very critical person, who doesn't help me. When I am not mad at her for say these things, I love her. I remember coming home from D.C. last year and my mom told me that my siter had gotten run over by a car. I of course started panicking, but even before that I was in awe. I was thinking of all the horrible possibilities of getting run over by a car. Then my mom told me that she was alright she only had a few cuts and bruises, and it was just her spanish book and back-pack that got wrecked.

No comments: