Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hannah's Post

In my life I have always let someone else step into the "spotlight." In fact, I would rather have them in the spotlight than myself. I'm not attention needing and I already know that the people around me are proud of me, so why would I need to make it more than it is? Not being in the "spotlight" is more appealing to me than being in the "spotlight" and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

No comments: