Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zack's Post

When I have a task to do, I like to just have it finished and I have a tendency to micromanage and do everything myself. In Boy Scouts I am the senoir patrol leader and have to run everything. I do though have five other boys in leadership positions with me and a whole bunch of other older scouts who can do things too. I often have to remember to step back and let them work in their expertise and telegate work to my patrol leaders. We all also have to keep in mind that we need to let the younger scouts do things themselves and learn. Sometimes this means letting them or all of us suffer until they can get it write.

No comments: