Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, April 19, 2009

[{(Kimo's post)}]

In my live there are specific times when I will be in and out of the spotlight. For those who know me, I can be very calm and quiet, and a voice of reason. And for those who really know me, sometimes I just flip out and go crazy. One such place for my latter attitude is at parties. I love to party, and this is one of those times the spotlight shines on me. But then, when I am practicing my calmer ways, I tend to encourage others to stand out more. I practiced this a lot on the Europe trip. I would often be the quiet one in my group, and would just relax and enjoy the trip. There are different sides of me, and different situations to bring them out.

No comments: