Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Julie's Post

I don't think there has ever been a time where I wouldn't give someone else the chance to take the "spotlight". To be honest, I don't like being the center of attention and I would much rather give someone who will most certainly do a better job than me take the stage and give it their best. I am not a shy person but the thought of being in the spotlight doesnt appeal to me. If it makes a friend smile, then go ahead, take the stage, and enjoy! :]

No comments: