Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Friday, April 17, 2009

Olivia's Post

I'm kinda always in the background. So I'm not in the spotlight that often. I usually let other people take it from me becuase I'm to shy and don't believe in myself, even though I might really want it. When I get my chance I'm too shy to speak or do whatever it is. I even have trouble sometimes reading my portfolio to my teacher and my parents. Probably the one time though when the spotlight was on me, was when we did the work shop at Shakespeare's Globe. I gave it my all and got a few compliments. It felt nice to get the compliments, but I just shyly said thanks.

No comments: