Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Lydia's Post

This is supposed to be from last week:
Recently, I did something courageous. I signed up for a 3 week long sailing program in the Caribbean Islands for this summer. The scary thing about this trip is that it is open only to people coming out of grades 9-12. This may not sound very courageous, but for me, the prospect of possibly being the youngest member of the group is truly frightening. However, I am glad I decided to take a chance and sign up for  something that I think will be one of the most memorable trips of my life.

No comments: