Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Gabe's Post

My sisters Eva and Helena and I have always had an interesting relationship. When I was little, they would constantly harass me, whether it would be not letting me use the Playstation or putting fake spiders on my pillow. While I still haven't completely forgiven them for this, I still love them very much. They have helped me so much in life so I really can't get mad at them.

No comments: