Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Hannah's Post

Harrison and I have a very interesting relationship. Sometimes we can't deal with eachother and then other times we laugh until our stomachs hurt. Harrison has been there for me and I like to think that I have been there for him. I know that next year is going to be really strange without coming home to a loud, annoying, chaotic little brother, but I think that my absence might bring us closer. I honestly can say that Harrison is one of my best friends even though we may not bring out the best in eachother. But we are a team and that will never change.

No comments: