Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Sarahs Post =]

My sister, Amber and I, have a very close relationship. Sure we have our fights and differences, but those little things pull us tighter than ever. On the other hand, my brother, CJ and I, don't have the closest relationship ever. We bicker a lot about fairly immature things, and I just don't feel all too close with him. This year I've been working on getting to know my brother better, and I think it's starting to work. He's starting to come and talk to me about girl problems, school issues and asks me for advice- this makes me feel very accomplished. I'm proud of the relationship I have with my brother and sister, Phishfood and Chum, and I hope it grows stronger and stronger as the years go on.

No comments: