Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wendell's Post

My brother is a tad on the frustratingly annoying side. He will sometimes go out of his way to make me mad, just to get a reaction out of me. Its always along the same lines, from standing at my doorway and clapping his hands and yelling for me to get up, to taking my stuff, to being oblivious of his surroundings (especially in my room) and general poking and prodding. Yes, I may provoke some of the obnoxiousness but it is mainly him. Even with all his bad traits, there are many good ones that I can't think of. I love him dearly. And you ask if I am sorry for anythings I have done. I'm going to have to say yes. I am sorry for repeatedly beating on you when its the last straw (though you do deserve some of it). I am sorry for making you watch I am Legend and making you get nightmares for a week. I am sorry that I don't pay as much attention to you as I used to. Like Scarlet said, I will love you more than you will ever know.

No comments: