Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, April 13, 2009

Zack

My brother and I are very similar to each other and look at the other as a different version of ourself. I am the more down to earth one with all the cirtificates and credentials (beining older I've had the time to accumulate them). He is the wild, party man who just never stops doing something. This means that we hold each other to very high standards of what we want and end up arguing a lot. But there is nobody else who I know so well and nobody else who I spend so much time with every day. Most of the time I just love him because he's my brother, but like everyone else said: I couldn't live without him.

No comments: