Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eleanor's Post

One thing that I will certainly carry with me after leaving Pine Point is memories. For the first few weeks at my new school I'm sure I will continuously be thinking back at my Pine Point class. All the jokes we have shared, all the sarcastic comments and silly come-backs that more often or not contain the same few words. All the places we have been over the years from Alton Jones to Boston to the Mountain trip to D.C. to Martha's Vineyard and finally to England. WE;ve all had a blast together and I will miss everyone so much next year!

No comments: