Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kyle's Post/Poem

They sing and they dance.  From their eyes they do smile.  Holding themselves in a friendly stance.  Each their own unique and distinct style.  When I leave them I'll leave myself no matter the reason.  Those that bring me wealth, in the form of the passing seasons.  The beginning are friends.
I smell it and taste it and see it and love it.  I know it and feel it and watch it and it is a part of me.  The place that houses all memories from the beginning to now.  The end is Pine Point.

No comments: