Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, May 25, 2009

gabe's post

I'll bring with my both good and bad next year when I go to Westerly High School. I'll bring the ability to help others with work or the ability to help others with problems, but I'll also have to remember that I'm not with my Pine Point class so sharing our inside jokes with them wouldn't be a good idea. Overall, while my baggage consists of both good and bag, I'm bringing it with me next year none the less.

No comments: