Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hannah's Post

As this year is coming to a close, I am desperately trying to hold myself together. Yes, I have started slacking off and summer is so close and on my mind, but I am honestly trying to keep myself composed. The best thing to do for me when I am getting all out of control is just to sit by myself in my bedroom and either just relax or listen to some music. I know many of us use this technique and I think we find it extremely helpful. So quite thruthfully, I am glad that I am almost done here at Pine Point, in fact I think some of us were ready to leave a while ago. I am ready to start a new chapter in my life but I have to remember that every grade still counts and i'm not done until after June 13th.

No comments: