Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Julie's Post

I feel like there is no real "advice" to give as to finish the year on a good note. Summer is just around the corner and I have no more motivation to continue on.  Lunch has now become my favorite subject. However, I think about later. I think about the second day of summer when I will regret the fact that I gave up on school 30 days before it ended. I think about the thirty days that I could have worked to my fullest potential and instead, I finished with a D+ in math. So, as awful as homework and projects and exams sound right now, I know that thirty days is nothing compared to the eight months of school that we have been through. Giving up now would be like giving up on the teachers, the ones that have taught us all these years and disappointing the schools that have been eagerly awaiting our arrival. Giving up now, would be like giving up on a school year deserved to be ended well, with nothing but memories to smile about. 

No comments: