Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kate's Post

Next year at a new school I wont have a lot of baggage.  Like Scarlet, I want to start new.  No one there will no me and if I don't bring my "baggage" I can start over and make a new Kate.  The only thing I will take with me is knowledge from the past 12 years that teachers and friends have taught me.  

No comments: