Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kimo in the Future

20 years is a long time, though it feels though as I get older, time seems to fly faster, so I presume 20 years will be any day now. I have some dreams. As all my friends know, I love TV. Naturally, I would love to be a playwright or a director. Another crazy dream I have is to be a sports commentator, though I fear I don't have quite the accelerated rotary skills. I like acting, though I don;t think it is something that would carry me vary far in life. I also love science, though my grades say otherwise, and sometimes my comprehension skills fall short. Medicine has always intrigued me, but I fear I lack the work ethic. I want to live in a foreign country. I don't really now what I will do, but rather many things I want to do. But even at this age I know a want a family, and I want a child that I could experience the joys of fatherhood with. Or two. Or three. I really don't know. Life is weird, filled with weird happenings and weird people and weirder events that make you do weird things. But its also one heck of a ride. And I never want it to stop. Oh, and by the way I want to stop rambling.

No comments: