Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lydia's Post

In twenty years, I want to be loving what I am doing. I don't want to be one of those people who hate going to work and cant stand their boss. I don't know what I will be doing, but I hope I am happy doing it. I would like to have graduated from a good university, possibly with an advanced degree. I also hope to be married with children and remain close with my friends from Pine Point and also the ones I will meet throughout high school and college.

No comments: