Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lydia's Post

Today, I was thinking about the next few weeks of school and the fact that exams are approaching and I thought to myself "I wish the teachers would give us just one stress free week. One week free of test, projects, and presentations." I have spent the past couple of days envying my brother who has been out of school for a month and wishing I could a vacation as stress-free as his. But as much as I wish the work would end and I would be able to relax for three months, the only advice I can offer to my classmates is to just do it. Don't think about the fact that this project we are working on is the third one due this week, or that it really isn't fair to have our phylum report presentations the day after our math test. Just do the work and get it over with instead of whining about how much we are being asked of.

No comments: