Last Topic of the Year, due by Sunday, June 7:

Perhaps its time to pick out some favorite memories of Pine Point. Let us know about three (or two, or one, or fifty) of your fond memories of your time at our school. Don't worry about choosing a favorite. Just describe a few good memories. (Feel free to do more than one post as memories come back to you.)

Remember to check the rubrics (to the right). Contributions to the forum can be brief, but must be well thought out and carefully written. No typos or grammar errors, please.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Timmy's Post

Sorry this is late, but in 20 years, I would just like to be happy. My goals and interests will change as time wears on, so I would just like to have those by my side. At the moment, I could see myself as a scientist or playing lacrosse on a lazy sunday afternoon, but who knows? Anything can happen.

No comments: